Monday, May 24, 2021

Distracts

 My life for the last several years has been like an extended hazing with very serious consequences. It has been terrible and tiring. (A few times I thought being shot would have been more humane.)

If I could know you in the end;

I could only say it was worth it. 


It was the thought of love that was what gave me strength to go on, but I cried each day a few times a day for nearly 5 years when it would strike me by surprise. It was embarrassing, except I did not see many anyway. People here were mean. I know they were told to do it. It hurt, but I truly did not care all that much. They took my Range Rover and a small car a friend had given me, just to be cruel. I hate those people, but I don't waste much time on them. I have too much to hate as is. I must pick my battles.

One man, owner of a restaurant (Gypsy Cellar) said they should finish off with me that they started with my ancestor who was defenestrated in Prague. That was certainly not the response I was expecting after telling him about my ancestor during a conversation that had been going on. It had been so friendly too. As I say, brush it off. 

But, this current crap will not brush off so quickly, or easily.

Too soon? (1618) 

My 2nd cousin, by marriage, was Marie Antoinette's direct relation, but I believe my relation by blood was also related to her too. I am going to get genealogy help soon from the Mormons LDS who specialize in Nobility.  I love that Dr. Lucy Worsley gives an honest version of the queen's life, not the "let them eat cake" lies and more! She was a much more serious scapegoat, but I was on the death plan too. When I get everything verified, I will be able to add it all into a book to make this awful event even more interesting.

Family history distracts me from my despair.  It's all I have, besides caring thoughts.


I just saw that the Gypsy Cellar is still in business!

GypsyCellar. Hungarian Restaurant in Redwood City, California · 19 people like this · 19 people follow this · 4 check-ins.


No comments:

Post a Comment