Monday, May 10, 2021

Side interest

 I may lose a charge. My charger is suddenly not charging. I got one from Amazon, but I was hoping to get one that was not as expensive, but then I thought, maybe that is my problem: cheap charger. I must have left my computer charger down that way last time I was there, so it is my new charger week.

My son said he may come this way and fix my sink situation. That would be great! Maybe he can fix the other appliances too. I was left in a mess!

I had a long conversation with my mother. My computer phone is so much (voip) better. She stunned me when she said she was going to go watch a basketball game! WHAT?!! 🤔 MY mother? She said she was the BIGGEST Kings fan! Wow! That still makes me wonder when the MotherShip landed and replaced my mother!  I was recently saying that she reminded me of Gloria Vanderbilt, now I have to think more about that.....but then I read that we could possibly be related. So, if that is true, "Anderson, you hoo! 😁 Help out a relative......? I'll baby sit....!"

Genealogy is not a waste of time....I need to find out about my great-grandfather being a Count and a surgeon. No one ever said the Count part! That was weird, but I knew there was a nobility  connection with Europe, I just did not know he had a title....always a mystery. Yes, my grandmother said we were related to Kaiser Wilhelm....Queen Victoria's grandson! I just need to document it all. It will add a nice side interest to the book. 

My great grand-father appears to have been rather tall. That is surprising, since everyone else is/was rather short. He was the head medical honcho for the Exposition in Chicago. I had a newspaper about it, but it disappeared during the move.... :-0 Maybe online....

I hope you are well.

I am doing somewhat better. I will find out for certain, when I start working in any of the multitude of places, that needs desperate work!


No comments:

Post a Comment