Monday, May 17, 2021

Plumb

 I think I may have found the solution to my sink dilemma. First get a jack and somehow get the garbage disposal out from the bottom of the cabinet and rest it on jack stands and remove the (broken) disposal (never worked from day one) then take off the sink the rest of the way and replace it with a sink that goes over the counter and has legs to support it. The floor of the cabinet will be reinforced with sturdy, treated wood that will not rot. If the sink is wanted to be changed in the future, just lift it out and replaced with whatever desired.

No mystery mess, no rotted wood. Easy peezy. Just doing it is the problem. 😟

It WILL happen, one way, or another. (Remember my exploded hot water heater? Yikes! At least I talked the city into paying for it!😌)


No comments:

Post a Comment