Thursday, May 13, 2021

Bear

 Today is overcast. It never gives the enthusiasm to work, but I will.

I have been looking at garbage disposals. It is amazing the difference in price according to hp. Then, even within those parameters there were many choices. I figure get the highest hp, average size, for a limited time sale price is a good way to go. I saw a disposal that was $400.00 and it makes you wonder what the difference was between them. It was only like 1/2 hp, like the less expensive ones.  Anyway, if my son comes to repair the sink, it will be quite a task to lift the entire sink and disposal combination; maybe something that would lift an engine. Maybe the disposal can be removed from where it is. Who ever thinks a sink is going to cave in? That entire kitchen needs remodeling. Slowly.

Owning a place, especially with HOA restrictions is a bear. I didn't know they were such jerks before. No wonder they are not liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment