Saturday, March 27, 2021

Advantage

 I am so tired of cruel people taking advantage of nice people and feeling justified in destroying their lives. 

I was taken from a rather naive woman who wanted to see someone who was kind to her, look happy, into someone villified and torn down to the lowest denominator. I have had my caring, kind life so casually dragged down to garbage, merely because a selfish woman decided that I harmed her by thanking my compassionate doctor for his dedicated work on my behalf. When it became her business, I have no clue.

This has been where decency and law came to die. To allow people with money to smear a good person just so they can feel better about themselves is wrong. 

If they think that by destroying someone else transformes them into someone good and decent:

THEY ARE WRONG!

IT JUST MAKES THEM PATHETIC AND SAD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment