Monday, March 1, 2021

Weird situation

 I got so stressed from having to hear me talked about like some awful criminal. I got dizzy and nauseated and had to use the facilities often. I had to go back to the hotel. I could not call the taxi, no phone, and no Internet service. It was like they were talking about a stranger when they talked about my doctor. They could not say his last name to save their souls. The attorney was just out and out mean. I said I was sick and had to leave and he said, "oh JESUS CHRIST!" No compassion. Not a speck. What ungodly thing do they think I did?

I wish I could see you. I would never feel bad again. I had written I love you yesterday, but removed it, not to make you uncomfortable. I slip at times, which I will do, since I mean it. They said my doctor is busy tomorrow, but will come Wed., I guess. I am not going to ever get any help from my own attorney. I have thick skin, but it bothers me on a level I don't understand. You need to use the opportunity to let the truth get out. Otherwise, I will be in Prison and you will stay in yours. You are everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment