Sunday, March 7, 2021

Best

 I try and remove things I write from view once in awhile.

Please do what makes you happy. Don't let people hold you back. That is not right. You know what is being done to you is for themselves. They have no respect for you, nor anyone but themselves. How you got stuck like this, I have no idea, but you don't deserve it. 

Of course I love you, but to call it an obsession denigrates it. Why does it have to be ugly, not romance? It has been many years. It is real. I am here. Come when you can.

I realized that I have never been in love before. Anything else was merely practice for you. 

Just don't come and ever see me, if you do not feel the same.I am not much anyway, so I would understand, but I will die for you, if you need. It would be the best end of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment