Sunday, March 21, 2021

🐟🐠 fishy

Time to make dinner. There are some fish fillets. I will make cole slaw. Nice combo. Just got some scallops online, I haven't had those for ages! There was a nice restaurant Palo Alto that had great scallops. I forgot the name. Guess it isn't important.

I miss that area, but love the ocean. I do like to go to the Church of the Nativity when I am in the area of Menlo Park. My grandmother lived there for awhile and took care of Nan Wood. It aged her to have Nan live with her, but they were nearly sisters, having known each other all their lives. I took care of Nan sometimes to give her a break. Nan was sweet, but a tiny bit demanding. Since she became blind, I helped her edit her book. It was enjoyable.

I have neglected washing dishes, I will eat and then get to it. Back later.

In my thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment