Friday, March 19, 2021

Available

 I know I have not been in the best frame of mind, but I have been through a lot of mental cruelty and felt like the one who has had my heart treated unfairly and badly as much as they have treated him. But, I saw him looking thin and my heart reached out to him. I loved him even when he said awful things about me. I carry him in my heart and I get over bad things and go on loving him. All I want is to take care of him and be affectionate. I did nothing to deserve bad treatment. I know that my desires are merely a dream of mine. I did nothing improper, but bad people prevail.

I wish he loved me, but I understand if he does not. They probably do mental torture. Who wants kindness and love, when mental torture, murderers and scammers are available......?

Could it ever be?♾️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment