Thursday, April 2, 2020

The people involved in this try and use you and have a personal agenda. They done care about your feelings, or freedom. I knew from the beginning you needed a friend, then the more I got to know you and your sweet apology, I knew I loved you and that is how I have felt ever since. I want your freedom and happiness, please don't ever doubt it, I will prove it to you with my devotion. That is all I can do. I have been alone in a fight against cruel and desperate people who don't mind hurting. Know that if I seem to do wrong, is because I thought it was right. I basically have worked under a handicap of no information, cruel treatment and have effectively been gagged this entire time. It is not only a nightmare, but a threat to my health and the whole time, my worry was for you. Those desperate people will do anything to attain their goal and I do not think they allow anything to get in their way...not even human life. I only want your safety and happiness, but if you will be my friend, that would be lovely. It is all I have wanted since I met you. I mean, I love you, but I want to know you and care about you and for you. Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy. Thank you for being there for me, it means everything to me. You stood up for me. My gratitude cannot be contained. You will always be my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment