Thursday, April 9, 2020

"The Ocean Cries for Me"~
The moon peeked through my window to remind me again of you.
It is an emissary, of faith, and love, and hopeful dreams that sail a bright enchanted hue.

Silver fragments slowly, entwined an aching heart, silently sliding deeply into a tender soul...
Merciful kind messenger, send my love to him, he's far away for much too long and heartache takes an awful toll

I never knew a human being of a warm and sentient kind, would be intensely trampled on and immorally defined.
I only knew to love him in my small and quiet way, but those of higher, twisted power had something cruel to say.

It's been (5) two years of sorrowful tears, and my own harsh
redemption of ancient design.
I stay inside my own Bastille that sits unbarred from ocean view....to be certain enduring passion stays confined.

I hear the sad and sonorous wails of furious wild waves hard slapping rough and gnarled rocks...to lovingly touch at last, the soft and sandy shore...

In unison, out of confusion and chaos... nature and I both cry.

........... As time hurries by...I wonder... if this is where I'll die.

~Haviva (Cheryl)

(c) 03/14/2018, HVM

No comments:

Post a Comment