Friday, April 17, 2020




Soul Free~


You are not someone
to keep under control
Your heart beats so
strongly
as an actualized
soul

Who could contain a
sentient work of live art
and not feel they'd
destroyed
a vast
vital part?

Your rare beauty
and instinctual
transmissions
are much too great
to
bow to their
insulting
admonitions

A unique gem
glistening
in a natural setting
remains highly charged
and
deeply etched
in the reaches
of a spiritual mind and in
clarity
transmitting

I look at you with the
awe of devotion
while you emit
the
vibrations
of star crossed
explosions

I look to the Heavens
and pour out
emotion
"I miss him so much
a cancer may grow,
I love him so much
but
will he ever know?"

The time that dragged by
held a sorrowful tear in my eye
and a step hardly lively
or quick
The worry I bore dropped
my heart to the floor
and
his safety
a
magical trick.


With
Love.

~Haviva

(c) HVM 2020



















You





No comments:

Post a Comment