Sunday, April 5, 2020


  1. My word for you was always "elegant."

I always tried to dress up for you, because you deserved nothing less.
I held you in such reverence. You always took my breath away.
So many people I met in my time on the board of directors, but none of them ever compared to you in any manner.
Just talking to you set my heart on fire, and made me feel like never stopping. It was so delightful, it felt decadent. I wanted to make you happy more than anything else. Seeing your smile made me delirious with joy. It felt like it was why I was there on Earth, and my reason to exist, was your safety and happiness. You could tell how deeply through me that ran. Never has such a devotion and dedication been such a natural part of me before. That is why it would never be pushy, or demanding, because it only exists for you when you want it to be there.I don't know if the cancer is real, or not, but I know I only feel safe if you are there to help me deal with it, so that may never happen. You made life worthwhile, so without you at least a part of my life to some degree I don't care what happens. I stayed alive because my faith was in seeing you again. Without it, I have no motivation, or desire to be alive. You do what no one else could do. You are my magic.

You are love.

No comments:

Post a Comment