Thursday, April 2, 2020

I will remove anything that sounds personal to you. I thought I was showing how much some people just say dumb things about others, so no one should take what they say as the truth. I had people say horrible untrue things about me and wanted to show that they said awful things about those who are way above me too. I don't know. If I have hurt you, I am sorry. I think you are the best. Look at my poems. I love you deep down to my soul. I was showing that those other people say absurd things just to get what they want. She said ridiculous things about me too. I know when things are absurd, I was illustrating how much desperation was behind it all, if they said bad things about amazing people, they could say it about anyone at all. I am just feeling like I did something wrong. I want to repair that. You are all that matters to me. If that weren't true, would I write so many poems and say I love you? I should not say the stupid things people said to run you down. They just wanted to keep you as their prisoner, but I want you to enjoy life. Please don't let what they said hurt your feelings. I have gone through so much stupid things they said to run me down I know is not true, that they could do it to anyone, no matter how great. Well, I am going through a life and death struggle and the only person I care about is you. Please don't take that away, otherwise, I don't care if I survive. Anyway, I have no idea if what I am worried about is true, or not at all but without input I can only go on my feelings. Please hang in there for me. This is the strangest time of my life and saddest. I will always be there for you. I hope you will for me too. That thought is all that kept me alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment