Thursday, April 9, 2020

I could never do anything even close to as heinous as the people who have been attacking me, including the instigator. Did she really expect me to be neutralized and disposed without her hands ever getting soiled? A person who thinks it is okay to attack someone legally in this manner, is quite delusional. Even conspiracy is a whopper of a crime.  Might as well say that the Mafia always "played by the rules." After all this time, she could have still talked to me like a decent human being, but obviously one of us is not. If nothing else, it is a chance to eschew cruel places and people and begin fresh where people know kindness and appreciation.
I would always be there to show kindness and support, if you desired. It is all I could ever want.

No comments:

Post a Comment