Friday, April 3, 2020

Going to jail for doing nothing wrong and having people treat you like something they thought was disgusting, is not fun, but I bet they would not want it done to them! Boo hoo someone got their little feelings hurt, but I got cancer from the stress and had pieces of my breast yanked out while being yelled at for not being upset enough! What crazy, maniacal people they have! Anything goes for them, but I should shut up and be a good sport about being brutalized. Uh, I don't think so. I am no narcissist, but I do have some sense of self-worth. I may grovel to a degree, but I have my limits.
Someone should not have to be destroyed by another because they love someone
You know how to show a person love and do, but some
others don't. They only love themselves, if anyone can call that love. I sure don't, because I respect people and and love should never hurt. All I can say is that I love you, but I did nothing wrong,

No comments:

Post a Comment