Saturday, August 27, 2022

SHEISSTRONG

 I have always felt from the moment I met you, that I felt a bond with you and I had an impenetrable desire to keep you safe and happy; I just wish I were better equipped to be stronger and more able to do a better, more efficient job of it. My strong quality is tenacity. Where I might lack in physical ability and money; I make up for it with tenacity, love and loyalty.You never need to wonder about it; it is a family trait, since the dark ages, but mine is personally for you; especially since your mother helped keep me encouraged and on the right path and from feeling sad and in despair; she is still loving and concerned for you from beyond the grave. I have never had such a devoted connection to keep me strong. SHE is strong! There is no doubt that she loves you!


No comments:

Post a Comment