Monday, August 8, 2022

πŸ™πŸ“Ώ

 My Internet keeps going out all day today. I just happen to catch a few times when it is available.I keep feeling like I am being kept from you. It makes me feel sad and lonely, but I have no control over it, so I should relax and hope you are finding some peace.  Maybe since it has been so brutal by the bad guys I have been feeling easily shaken up and vulnerable. I wonder a lot about life is for you and want to hurry and get things normal again. I am always thinking about you and how to impart comforting words, but I am not sure how to say the correct things. I know you are amazing and you will get freedom soon. Just be happy, no matter who you want to be around in the end; I would just appreciate knowing you and see if you want anything to do with me in the long run.

All I know is that I have loved you for a long time and I want to love you a very long time more. I may pass away, who knows, but I want to be responsible for helping you get free. That is my goal. If I may, I would love to hug you for an extended time period. I want you to get more than revenge; I want you to get reparations for your suffering. I know it had to be horrible. If I had permission, I would sign for you to get a change of attorney. I would never do that w/o your permission, but wow, it would be helpful. I would have to be accused and then I would throw it back in his face and I would say that what he has done to us was never valid! and that I know who did it.MP, of course!

Sending my entire love to you; 

i need no one else! Ever!  πŸ’žπŸ˜™πŸ™πŸ“Ώ

5 comments:

  1. I got the form for what I want to get done, but it has a weird requirement of using a pdf "filler" and I can't get it to print with it filled out. I filled the form out twice! I don't want it filled out by hand. I also don't figure I should be leaving myself so vulnerable, if I don't need. I wish I hadn't been so emotional the last few days and just cried. Tomorrow, I need to wait for my renter for his colonoscopy. But, I still have no DL, I ended up paying them 3 times, but still.....no D.L. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I am filling out forms for people to stay away.....I will need to ask for for some more in depth answers. 1.Y. N. Did they both physically abuse you? 2.y.n. Mental cruelty? 3. Y. N. Lock you in? 4. Y N. Intimately abuse you? 5. Y. N. Frighten you with a gun? 1 for yes 2 for no. I will ask for more specifics after. I could also be vague and say that you need the help of a psychologist /Psychiatrists to deal with it all.
    Is it fair to say that you were threatened? Were your kids threatened? Others? I just need a few things to indicate how badly you have been treated. I should do each apart. If you can come back late , maybe it will be easier for you. After 1?
    I think it may be very hard for you, but it needs to happen to keep you safe. You are such a loving sweet, soul, but you cannot risk your life any longer and it needs to be both people.
    I love you and want you safe; please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it is hard. I will put a different post to make answering more individual. I can barely do this; my mind is hurting for you and making me angry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my hero. Never forget it.

    ReplyDelete