Thursday, August 25, 2022

IKTWS

 I watched "Bridget Jones's Baby" as I was going to sleep on my raggedy old couch that used to be in a few rooms I rented out to a couple in my Millbrae home. They had a never ending supply of grandchildren, so it was always pretty lively and they BBQed a lot.  I just hid away, grateful I at least had a place to squat......but was saving the family home that they built with their own 4 hands. My great uncle was an engineer and made all the plans and my great aunt had taken architectural classes, so she was always making unusual additions a la Sarah Winchester. I loved them, actually. I still feel as if I lost the house, but areas were rotting away, so I had no choice but to get a (bad) loan to get it fixed, before I found myself in the basement while showering in the floor above.I had known the place all my life and it held nice memories. Now I flounder with a little dog and a renter cum friend, while my hold on reality rests on a dream love with a deadly relationship. I would be happy living with him in a yurt on the side of a mountain. To me, love is everything.  It is the life force that keeps the world spinning.


No comments:

Post a Comment