Tuesday, August 9, 2022

ILMHCILY

 I hate missing you.


I am going to work on papers tonight.

I also need a strategy.

It was hot waiting in the car. I opened both doors and got some relief.

There was no Internet by the hospital, like there is at K. I did not have the key to the car , so I tried to snooze a bit.  I had hoped to do my work, but no connection. I am feeling like my eyes are doing better somewhat. I was feeling fragile, though. That annoys me. I need to beat it. I want you to be well. Please back me in my results. I will try and show it to you before I send. Nothing bad happens due to you in this. I need to be effective.  If I do well, you do well. My heart is determined and trusts you as well as loves you. I love my faithful and caring heart, because it loves you. It always feels right.

I repeat myself out of adoration.

The time I need goes too fast.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        


















``````````````````````````````````````````````````e2222222222222222222wqqqqq1`q                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment