Saturday, August 27, 2022

ILYF

 Sweet one, I will always work hard for you for whatever you need! Big things will happen for you soon. I want to be there, so you won't have to be alone. I am using your home address for any mail, so I hope that is okay for you. I hope you get your mail, so if for some reason it is needed, I will get dates and time, also transportation, if necessary. I can always call and order a car. 



Also,

I am looking into renting a dumpster to clear things out and at the same time getting a few new things for comfort and eye appeal. Plus, I need the kitchen sink installed. I am sorry, but things have been difficult for me to keep everything at a normal level, but I have not been at a normal level much either. Just give me a chance to shake off my funk and I can present myself as a better me, for a marvelous you. You had to carry on normally, during abnormal times to keep things going well. You need to be commended, because you are a hero. Bless you and keep you tough! We both need a lovely hug and time to heal.

🀟❤πŸ’‘πŸ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment