Saturday, August 13, 2022

🌞🌞🀟

 It looks as if it could be very nice out; if not a bit windy.  It is extremely bright outside. It really would be a nice day to sit on a beach by the ocean and have a picnic. I haven't done that for ages. But today seems to be designated to getting the upper deck cleaned up for the upcoming power spraying of the building and some kind of treatment of the wood. That all means that all our personal crap must get stuffed into the house......even the BBQ, which has its share of bird "gifts" on it. I just got covers for the BBQ and the exercise bike in the mail yesterday, so I am ready for it to be cleaned and covered and shoved into the house....ugh, crowded! It most likely needs cleaning on the inside too. These yearly assaults on those of us residing here who cannot figure out where our monthly robbery in the form of dues (Nearly $500!) goes.....but it isn't nearly enough of a return! I wrote back to the HOA president, with the rest of the condo owners included saying that we get very little in return for that large sum of money we throw away a month. I said my mother said that she pays nearly the same as me, but for every THREE MONTHS!  They have all kinds of amenities; even a pool and restaurant! I am always the rabble rouser! I could have a nice car for the $500 monthly payment!  I know I sound like a curmudgeon, but when things get tight and my kitchen sink is still sitting on the floor; something is super screwed up!

I know, my daily life is scintillating; isn't it?  My mother was talking about going on the patrol rounds at night in a golf cart with some other resident! That is pretty silly; but whatever; she said she used to do it when her husband was alive. I am glad she keeps busy! She teaches line dancing and works in the library....at ninety! I would be lucky to make my own oatmeal at 90! I don't mean to add on more attractive qualities, but ugh, I'd rather go hiking, or visiting a museum; well she is leaving soon for an Alaskan cruise, so that is nice! She said she wanted let me know in case I sent her a perishable goody that would waste away on her porch, so instead I sent her a set of 3 personal alarms.

Well, I'd better not make you feel too envious of my opulent lifestyle.....but shut my mouth; you are actually suffering; I want you out and maybe you🌞🌞🀟 will want to kick up some shit with me. Let's give it to those assholes! I do need to know a bit of detail, so a judge will feel motivated to restrain and I would be motivated to be really pissed off!

Be well, get some vit d!! Hugs and love!  




No comments:

Post a Comment