Friday, August 5, 2022

πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜•πŸ˜’πŸ˜• 3

 Oh, so I was rejected for help yet again.....πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜•πŸ˜’πŸ˜•


You would think I would be used to it by now......but I am not
I have lost all my energy and I feel so sad.

I don't know what to do.   πŸ˜’πŸ™

I wish you were here; you are joy. πŸ˜‚

Hugs! 

I am filling out a court πŸ˜— form......



I need to start over with my forms, but I am trying to soothe myself with the fact that I my do it better this time. Otherwise, I might be really upset with myself. I cannot disappoint you. πŸ€ŸπŸ’Œ  

I have been watching a 3 hour wedding. I keep falling asleep. (Prince William & Catherine.)  William looked like he was falling asleep during the ceremony!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment