Wednesday, August 3, 2022

IIMD

 Hi Cutie! I hope you are doing well!

I ended up binging a new series show that was a lot of fun.

So, of course, I am a bit zapped today, but am looking forward 

to being a good example for my renter and diving into doing 

some serious clearing out work. It never fails that he flakes out

when I am ready to hold my nose and jump in! I understand that,

because it is finally the last of the stuff that came out of the storage

units from Millbrae. God, If I never have to do another bit of  

sorting and discarding I would be thrilled, but no.......I have another

final push for my last foray into throwing, selling and giving stuff

away, so I don't leave it for others to do upon my demise. Also, it is

seriously uncomfortable to be drowning in stuff. Also it could be 

fun finding things I haven't seen for ages, or things I may have 

never seen that were my great aunt and uncle's, since their house 

was my last home and it was full of 50 years of their things and 

things and many of mine from prior. I wish I had lived like a 

Buddhist, with minimal belongings. Oh well, maybe in my next 

life!


All I want is to make things nice now and see you. Those are my 

last wishes, so only joy will be left!

I'd better drink water, since my back is aching!


Have a fun lunch! I was so jealous when I saw you eating with 

the assistants, but it is that, or alone, I guess! I am mostly alone, so 

having time with my friend I love would be my treat!

I hope that can happen soon.  Please, let's stand up for each other

and live like free people!


My dream!

Love always!  















7 uncles

23 comments:

  1. I have my ups and downs, but I try to maintain a nice disposition for the most part......oh they are playing the "Dirty Dancing" song.......I still cry when it plays.... my dear friend gave this song to her oncologist not long before she died of ovarian cancer. It tore my heart into big ugly, devastated pieces. I used to run out of the grocery store if that song came on the music system. I left my cart in the middle of isle, or wherever I was......I felt bad, but I was in such agony.

    I try to refocus my pain, like now, from losing you, but sometimes I just cry and sleep. I can be a mess, I guess, but it is not all of the time.

    "Man I wish I was beautiful....." `Counting Crows, "Mr Jones"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't make me worry much longer! I cannot be in love with a dead friend. I mean, I will pray to you, but I want to hug you and keep you safe in real time. I will do ANYTHING FOR YOU, EVEN IF I HAVE TO "SLAP A BITCH!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her, not you, she is the bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a he/she term now, but she is the criminal.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. If able, I would give you a kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get the other form filled out and turned in; it won't be taken well, so be prepared. You may need me to be there. I need a cell. i will. xxo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want this all over. I want to make it well known who is attacking. if they do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will get the papers done.
    I love you and will do anything for you. You have always been so good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am aching to hug you for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am filling in for you, by getting your words out, you need to back me and protect me, since no one has the right to circumvent your right to free speech. If I do not speak for you, your voice will be gone eternally. Please approve of my speaking up for your truth. I would only do the right thing for him , which would free him and stop his freedom from being compromised. It would create a domino effect of truth and freedom. The only people who would not approve; are criminals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know that what you need is a chance to speak for yourself; which is what I want too. I just need to get you there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the TV deal could be great for you! What if everyone saw how great looking you are and thought, "wow, wouldn't he make a great addition to a doctor forum kind of show?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would be wonderful!

      Delete
    2. Of course your kind demeanor, & intelligence would be obvious. I would be the dull cretin and be automatically hated for having the audacity to even breathe your same air. My self-esteem is as low as Trump's character and integrity. Ugh! I hope we will have that turd out of our media spotlight soon! Just a new phase, I suppose.....

      I just want to think about you.

      Delete
  13. I filled out the substitution of attorney and it will be signed, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want the show to be a go. I go in and out of being afraid of flying, though; stupid, huh? I DO think trains are fun, though...... I just think the public has developed weird "quirks", so I just don't know about dealing with them in a closed in cabin area. Like train travel?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your sweet attention; you make me feel so good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always want your attention, but I need to be reasonable. You make me live!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am going to have hard cooked eggs and tomatoes and lettuce for my late dinner. It sounds like a snptr, but actually pretty yummy!

    ReplyDelete