Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Freedom!

 Lovely background program about Penelope Keith visiting picturesque English villages by the sea. 

Fascinating historic information that I eagerly ingest.

I seem to end up catching little bits of sleep between programs.

It becomes a surreal existence. 

Naturally, I have loads to do, but is it as desirable as being lazy?

Not often. Until the kitchen sink situation gets sorted out; it is going to be a nasty situation with which to deal. My renter volunteered to go in on 1/2 of a portable dishwasher, so that seems too tempting to turn down.

We've been subsisting on recycled/biodegradable paper plates, but there were still dishes that were neglected prior to the sink imploding. 

Oh well, no point in being full of anxiety over it.

I guess after being supremely razed to the ground recently and left wandering through a harsh backdrop to find the hotel where I was staying, left me bruised and beaten and feeling like a truck had something to do with my rumpled state and mental terror, but actually, it was an undignified cruel woman with a deadly eviscerating nature and an intent on destroying by cutting a human spirit to the bone and beyond. I am still dazed.

Did I deserve that treatment? Not according to me, but I guess in the twisted view of vicious, self-centered owners of sentient beings in the times after slave ownership was well past and looked at as repugnant, I am considered foul. I am not ashamed. Someone else has that distinction, not me. I celebrate human rights, not taking prisoners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment