Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Pick a card

 I was thinking about the movie "Silkwood" again and thinking about the nuclear pharmacy where I worked in Texas and that because the owner was teaching me to make the medicine I noticed that the guy who was making the medicine was doing it incorrectly. So, I got fired. Can you imagine that all the hospitals got just random amounts of radiation? 

When they brought in a new generator, the Geiger counters would go nuts. The owner just turned them off. Our lives are just up to the luck of the draw sometimes. I suppose it is one reason I do not allow myself to be bullied by little dictators who and being cruel and I know are breaking laws. I refuse to knuckle under to them, but I know all circumstances are unique.

Walk a mile....

No comments:

Post a Comment