Sunday, June 20, 2021

I M Y

 This is an early day for you. I got some smaller storage bins and and am using a couple to wash dishes. I have a program in the background where they recreate old recipes. I needed to move out of the way for my renter to do his thing. I didn't mind; the mountain of dishes I have is unsurmountable.  

I am slowly getting back into things. I went into a bit of a frozen state after the court thing; it was difficult. When the sink caved in I just said "fuck it!" and it has been lying in state since, only cleaner. After the court thing I gorged on sushi. I am an emotional person. I still have not decided how to handle the sink. 

Oh well. I was wanting to get ahold of my mother, so instead of calling or writing, I sent her some fragrant soap and wrote a nice note with it. I was looking at some unusual things to send. My friend also likes it when I send her small things.It makes me feel good too. 

I wish I could see you. It would be nice to know when, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon......or at all....?

No comments:

Post a Comment