Saturday, June 5, 2021

Cared

 All I ever cared about was how much I care about you. They took me and beat me down and humiliated me about it, lectured me and made me feel as if I had ulterior motives when I did and do not. I even went to the trouble of getting the lie detection done. I knew my truth, but I knew it would be better to have, but actually felt the attacks step up after I presented what I expected would make the mercenary people relieved, but knowing I cared about you alone, was just as, if not more, intimidating to them. I do not appreciate being beaten up for having done nothing wrong. SHE is the one who hired someone to interrogate me and then go after me. It was incredibly invasive, humiliating, depressing and frightening.

This needs to be investigated, very soon. You are a major witness to their crimes and they are not kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment