Monday, March 1, 2021

Why I don't believe it....

 I always rejected that it was a real R.O. because my doctor was the most caring, compassionate, respectful person I ever meant. He supported me and made me feel like I was no different than any 

 to improve myself that any new doctor I went to see for an appointment treated me with respect and wanted me to feel comfortable and not embarrassed for my body size that was of a chronic disease of which I was afflicted. It was not

 not his style to give me a R.O. He knew my life had been difficult, and as the compassionate one that he is, he nurtured me back to health, mentally and physically, just as does an excellent physician.

These 5 + years of cruelty and threat and demeaning behavior toward me that was piled upon me, was an obvious answer as to who was behind the restraining orders was the Kaiser contract attorney. He yelled at me, jeered at me and once even said to me, "I CAN KEEP YOU RESTRAINED FOREVER", no word of Dr. Lukaszewicz at all. ..... (to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment