Tuesday, November 5, 2019


  • I don't understand why all the secrecy had to be involved with this, why the accusations. This took a lot of faith and yes love. But love also made it so painful too, because I knew I was not your equal and the things said to me were supposed to make me realize that. All I knew was that I could not stop wanting to be around you and keep you safe and make you happy. I do not need to be someone you love back, but caring about you became all I needed to be happy. I have many flaws and not a beauty. I just wish my heart would understand that. Remember when that cruel woman said I embarrassed you? I never believed her, because you are too beautiful to think like that, but I knew she saw that I was not good enough. I do too, but I would die to protect you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment