Thursday, November 14, 2019

It has been strange and very difficult not knowing what has been going on, how you are and what you think. I think I have done well considering that I have been up against all of that. I guess I punished myself by going so far away, but it helped me to not be tempted to not do anything I wasn't supposed to do. I only just heard that I had my license suspended because I never knew the check I sent for it, came back! Ironically, the DMV caused it to bounce because they took money from my account for something to do with my cars being towed by the cruel HOA people here. I had so many things go on from that and I did not know why my account was messed up, so the DMV put a lien on my property and made the bank charge my account to do it! After I proved to the DMV that it was not my fault, they removed the lien, but the bank would not reverse their fees, so until I pay them fees I should not owe, they won't give me my account back. So, somewhere in there the check for my license was returned, I never knew about it and 7 months later, I only just heard about it, so unbeknownst to me, my license was suspended for quite awhile. I am sending in a payment, but I will have to wait to see what happens. I am sure who told the HOA to be such a-holes to me and towed the cars away. The authorities said they would have never bothered with them, if "someone" had not called them abandoned. The HOA knew they were not abandoned, because they told be I could not keep them in the lot by my home. So I moved them to the street. Not long after moving them to the street they were called in as abandoned. They are not nice people. here. They were picking on me endlessly prior to that. I do not understand people who just seem to get a kick out of hurting others, especially when they are down. It is unfathomable to me.   It has been eye opening to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment