Saturday, November 30, 2019

I think what hurt me most was that I was made to feel as a predator and threat to you, when my only thoughts toward you were of caring and concern. I knew of how nice and sweet our relationship and people who had no clue of it, despoiled it and turned sweet into sour. They had the temerity to claim to know better than those involved and dared to speak for you and for myself and my intentions.
All I knew was that I found sheer joy in out meetings and a passion in seeing your happiness with each gift of appreciation I bestowed upon you.
Your happiness was/is my delight in life and hopefully will again, should I be so blessed, otherwise you will remain in my heart and mind as being from the period when life became beautiful and then, was gone, and life just became a waiting period for the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment