Monday, November 18, 2019






Inferno~

Love seized 
my 
heart


Devotion 
My 
soul


The beauty 
You
showed 
Me


Took over 
Control


Sadness 
and 
gloom 
Brought on 
by 
reclusion


Vanished 
in 
Moments
From 
Your


staunch 
resolution


The love in my eyes
Couldn’t be
                                    hidden


I knew that my feelings
Were strictly 
F
O
R
B
I
D
D
E
N


Recruited 
Dark Forces 
wanted their 
way


And used all 
their powers
To keep us 
at 
bay

The pain that 
they 
Caused


Their rage and 
their 
hate


Made me ignore 
them and give in 
to 
fate.


I’d never deceive 
you 
or
Cause you more 
sadness


The things we’ve 
Endured
Were created 
by 
Madness


They ought to be 
punished and 
going          
to 
Jail 


Forever 
They’ll live 
and 
fitfully 
dwell 


Or find them 




Seat


In the 

Middle

of 

Hell!


   
~Haviva

© HVM 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment