Thursday, March 17, 2022

ILY

 I would like to have a meeting and get to understand things. I know she doesn't want me to know you, but that is life, if both people would like to know each other! I only want to be able to be near you; I don't want to take anything away from her.....except her ability to abuse you. You are a prisoner now, right? I just want to see you safe and happy, please take a risk, not for me, but for yourself. You are vital, beautiful and full of life and fun. I want to hear you speak with me again. I want to feel your magic and just feel like the most joyous person on Earth. You made life worth while. I had no idea that another person could do that. I have very little motivation to even care about life any longer' but I want to make certain you are safe......and happy. If I could look into your eyes again and feel at home and comforted and safe I would be in a better Heaven than what has been touted as our final goal. It has been a serious deprivation of happiness and life making sense. 

You are my key to life being meaningful. 

For God's sake, I am not trying to deprive anyone of anything, except the ability to hurt you; I merely want to feel the joy I have had by knowing you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment