Wednesday, February 2, 2022

FB!

 My eyes seem to be getting better, bit, by bit.  It came on after I had about 1/2 glass of wine with dinner; I thought the dizziness was from the wine, but from so little? Now, I want to avoid wine like the plague. I wish I could go in for an MRI. Can I risk it? I need you. Lets get this crap over. I started with a company, but I always run into a temp SNAFU.

I guess authority places don't give cred to those in my legal status. I know stress has also been a negative factor in my sudden ill health. I am resting a lot, but still being a presence where I can find it, like Twitter and the freebie attorney I have, but who is intimidated by "you know who". Please stay vigilant; narcissists are not always predictable. Keep an eye out for any opportunity. Anything can be fixed later. please, don't let anyone hurt you; fight back. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment