Sunday, February 13, 2022

KMOT

A question I asked and waiting for the answer Monday: 

May I file in Small Claims Court for someone giving me an invalid restraining order? How do I figure out a monetary value, or do I ask for mediation, or both, in case no one shows up to court? It is okay if someone professional serves them? I basically want the Plaintiff to explain themselves, since it was not a valid reason for anything done to me. i gave my doctor a few gifts over the years for his dedicated work done for me and I got nice thank you emails, but his domestic partner was jealous and filed a restraining order in his name and had his signature on the paperwork forged. Her attorney was a free one from her work and her partner's work too (they work for the same corporation). She has no right to file legal papers in someone else's name and forge their signature, correct? She was just worried she might lose her partner. She just keeps filing them and my attorney given to me does nothing to help me. I even went to jail from lies she filed against me. I just want to prove that it was never valid in the first place. I am tired of her abusing the law and keeping me on tenterhooks..

No comments:

Post a Comment