Saturday, August 28, 2021

WE

 A new limited program called Mare of EastTown is with Kate Winslet and it is very good. I watched it all in two days (maybe a bit more) It was gritty but very well done. I am not sure it would be your cup of tea, and it did get me a bit depressed, so only watch with a strong feeling of joy inside. It decked me one day, but I was so intrigued, I came back, plus the acting was amazing. Kate Winslet never seems to turn in a bad performance.

I think it may have had something to do with my questioning life the other day, but I am a bit better, when not freaked about B.C. Those people tarnished my experience with my little clinic here, so I don't feel as confident as I did, but upping my LDN to the prescribed amount. I wish I had some comfort.

Sending love. I hope you are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment