Friday, August 13, 2021

MAD

 Are you gone?

It feels like you are gone.

Things are all coming to a head very quickly.

Too much to do all at once.

It would just be better to run away. Be cause I don't know what will work. I miss you so much. Have me come and get you. Please? I am trying to work things out, but something else always pops up complicating things.  Please help me help you. I am trying with all my might.  I love you and want you safe. Please, I love you and want you to be free. We need to get real. I am willing to get you, just tell me how, when, where. We could skip the legal mess and join together and no one could touch us ever again. We could have an enjoyable life. I want you to have fun and be alive. I want nothing from you. I would sign papers. Just let us stop this madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment