Sunday, August 29, 2021

NA

 You know, I read that lipedema has a connection with hormone (particularly women) and that perhaps the achiness in my breast, which I believe is lipedema, rather than cancer. There seems to be no change in size, nor any other symptoms that would support cancer. Something I found interesting was when I had the breast achiness, I thought about the hormone issue and decided to take an Arimidex  and I was pleasantly surprised that it worked!! The achiness left! I don't know how Arimidex is viewed, but I was wondering if it could be helpful in regard to lessening the severity of the disease. It might be something to consider, unless the bad outweighs the good. I only took one 1 mg tablet. It would be interesting to see if it did anything to help make the lumps get smaller, and less painful. Have there been studies on that? I mean, it does basically cause menopause symptoms, because it blocks hormones, but if it could be used in a certain pattern, or way, maybe on again, off and theon, perhaps it would help someone who is in really bad shape.  I am thinking I will pop one each time I feel the achiness. I am still taking LDN and ALA, so.....? 

As I have said, though, I want to get some sort of fat removal, I hate my lipedema legs, etc. It would be so nice to look normal again.

https://www.lymphedema-guidebook.com/?assoc=Bing&keyword=lymphedema&msclkid=18923507130616b6b3d8542c24'

No comments:

Post a Comment