Monday, August 23, 2021

Jello

 Hi, how is it going? What did you have for dinner? Do you only eat healthy things? I saw a container of Bean and beef burritos in the freezer, so I put tomato sauce on it and then some picante sauce on it as it was cooking so it would keep the burrito from drying out and it would be more like a restaurant item. Put a dab of sour cream on it and it was decent. 

I guess I will make some sugar free jello for dessert (many hours from now) unless I can put it in the freezer. 

I am watching the "Antiques Roadshow" as usual while eating and will give my leftovers to the birds.  Time for doggie dinner too. 

I know what I write is not exciting, but it is just ordinary conversation. 

What do you do in the evenings, must be better then what I do.  I have a lot to do, but not what I wish I could do.

The RS had a bracelet that some woman found that was a gift that Queen Victoria had  given to a maid. They figured out who it had been given to since it was her usual gift to her maids. It was very heavy gold, so obviously she was generous. She was also a romantic and had a very good sense of humor. That is nice to know. She seemed like a very nice person. I hope I am related to her and there is almost no doubt that I am. It is fun. I am obviously in awe of that. Sorry if I am obnoxious about it, but I find it exciting.

I will be back in a bit; time to make Jello.





No comments:

Post a Comment