Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Dark Angel of Light



Signs of an Angel watching over you.

Ever wonder if those little feelings or hunches may be the whisper of an angel? Have you found a feather or penny in your path and wondered to yourself if it might be the sign of an angel?

Angels are divine beings of love and light, sent here to protect, heal and guide us on our journey through life.

 


"Dark Angel of Light"~
My angel in the darkness, you listen to my cries.
Your tender heart it breaks for me; you always empathize
I reach for you in tragic times of most intense despair
You never turn away from me, or say that you don't care

I know your life of sacrifice, and making people well
Your help to me it had to cease, or evil ones would tell
Yet I feel so extremely blessed not hopelessly bereft
You sent another angel not long from this place left

She had a strong compassion and loved to tend to others
It's just the way we all would want to think of as our mothers
But something in her saw my need to keep her focused here
She knew that you were in my heart, and for your life I feared

I want to always be near to you to keep you safe and well
There's nothing I won't do for you; I'd walk the paths of Hell
She helps to stop me sinking in an ocean of depression
and tells me that in this short life each tragedy's a lesson.

~Haviva

(c) HVM 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment