Sunday, August 15, 2021

H&R

 Hi, I am busting my brain trying to think of ideas. I am printing up evidence and going to have a standard letter of help to go out and see what can be done. I am waiting to see about my other option tomorrow. I just need the money, unless they just plain say no. I have to get all "my ducks in a row." I need to get on the Internet and look for help. I cannot just sit and wait on each one at a time. I am kind of understanding what kind of picture they are painting of you. I really think that we are going to need to do a hit and run. You come to a designated spot and I take you. You come out at 5 pm, or so, head to the garage as if going to where someone is waiting to pick you up, but you veer off to the place where I am sitting and you get in and we go.  By-pass all the paperwork and crap and just do it & use the money for a nice dinner and down pmt on a Mercedes van! 

No comments:

Post a Comment