Thursday, August 19, 2021

TA

I have been beaten up beyond belief for well over 6 years to become a friend of someone I love more than anyone I could ever love again and it seems to crash and burn without a proper discussion or fair look. Nothing about this has been normal, or ethical, or correct. I haven't had the chance to speak with anyone. All I have done is wait and fight for his survival. I have not lived like a normal person for over 6 years, but I must say, he made parts it glorious.

He still does, but also it hurts so much too.  

What group does this to people? It is extraordinarily cruel. Who doesn't sit and talk honestly and openly about things of such importance? I guess some people feel others are too beneath them to talk to them. 

That is way too arrogant for reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment