Saturday, March 18, 2023

WRRP

 

Search

Re: Truth I will not tolerate anything but the truth!


Haviva von Martinitz

to John

1 minute ago Details

The last thing that Dr. Lukaszewicz spoke with me about was my relationship


 with him about being his friend as in the way the AMA requires. Which


 means going through a waiting period of time apart that was unspecified but


 was seemed appropriate for the amount of involvement the doctor and


patient had with each other. We never had any time personally involved. We were platonically known to each other only.  


 As far as my later surgery was concerned; it was minimally invasive, basically done arthroscopically, which shows very

little of the body

I was told by the Kaiser ER doc


 that my gallbladder needed to come out because it was infected. I asked him


If he could ask if Dr. Lukaszewicz could observe the surgery since he was


 known as a fine surgeon. I heard nothing back 


My official surgeon, Dr David Lee


 saw me at the hospital after the surgery and told me the surgery went well. He said that I had a

"Fatty liver ask Dr. Lukaszewicz he saw it!"  The nurse at the station by my 

 room, when I walked out of the room said, "you just missed Dr. Lukaszewicz


 coming to check on you, unless there is another tall, thin vascular surgeon, I


don't know about." She was correct

I suppose that if Guasco we're going to take the opportunity to try and make


 it appear that Dr. Lukaszewicz we're going to appear  to be


upset be with me to give me a restraining order on behalf of Dr. Moayeri and


make it seem to have been from Dr. Lukaszewicz it would be the best most

 

confusing time, but it was a lie and Mr. Guasco was the liar. Dr. Lukaszewicz


did not want me to have a restraining order. Dr. Moayeri wanted me to have it as did Mr. Guasco who lied to the court and put me in jail as a senior and gave 


me false contempt charges hurt my reputation with my grown son, my elderly


mother, cost me attorneys fees , expert fees, untold grief and more sadness for


more days than I care to remember.


Mr. Guasco and Dr. Noushin Nicole Moayeri did not care that they hurt me, or 


Dr lukaszewicz horribly; they obviously thought only of themselves.




Dr. Gregory Lukaszewicz needs to be subpoenaed to tell his side of this sorded 


criminal story he was forced into by Attorney Mike Guasco. Dr. Lukaszewicz was

      

a completely innocent person used in criminal activity.


Please help us, the innocent people, expose the criminals. We need our country


to be upheld. Criminals need to get caught and prosecuted.


Thank you.


Sincerely,


Cheryl Petrovich


Ps.I would never help crooks like Moayeri and Guasco. They are hardcore crooks who hurt nice people!


On Friday, March 17, 2023, Haviva von Martin <havivavonmartinitz@gmail.com> wrom

Dear John,


Would you please have your P.I. ask Dr. Lukaszewicz if he would agr ADR? That way it could sound that was a misunderstanding between us bo instead of pinning it on Guasco & Moayeri. Then maybe they would let off some of the pressure. Otherwise , go for the juggler. I am his friend. I miss him. It isn't nice.


Thank you,


1 comment:

  1. I ' m going to take them to small claims court too. I need to show who did what. I may also take my own attorney. The original scumbag needs to be outed and the good people need their say!

    ReplyDelete