Sunday, March 19, 2023

ITo y a n-2

 It is quite nasty out.

It's nice that the phone has hasn't been ringing.

I wish it were more aesthetically pleasing in here and

I had a fireplace to warm up in front of, but it's the small things, isn't it?

I guess I will write to a judge and get my things said so I don't forget anything

 important.

I don't know how people remember things important at 9 am, but people who

Have it together do much more important things way earlier.

Oh well.

How are you doing? I thought of you all night. It was lovely.

I am going to have my day for you. I wish you could be there. You are missed πŸ˜” terribly, we must hang in there; you have been brave.I am proud of you.....for SO MANY THINGS!


4 comments:

  1. You are the one I will always trust. Please always be there for me.love always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would buck their crap, escape might be possible.

    ReplyDelete