Wednesday, February 2, 2022

IGUESSI'MBORING

 My arm was hurting from weiting a lot yesterday, so I have been resting more. You probably had a busy day today. I hope you liked my Twitter things. I am doing my best to get information "out there", so that people will understand the plight. People pay no attention unless salaciousness isn't involved at least a bit. People get complacent, unless it involves them personally. Can't just throw money at everything. I guess with even you; it all becomes a situation of complacency. All I am able to do right now is put the situation out there, so people would be fools to do anything drastic, like harm you. As I say, be safe, but be vigilant about escape too. You are dealing with monsters.This is the year. It was supposed to be last yea, but deal with now; just no repeats. I nearly did not recover from the last. Hugs and all my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment