Wednesday, February 2, 2022

GUARDIAN

 



Featured snippet from the web

Image result for prayer to guardian angel catholic
Guardian angels. One of the first prayers many cradle Catholics are taught is directed to their guardian angels: “Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day be at my side, to light, to guard, to rule, to guide. Amen.”Oct 1, 2021

Featured snippet from the web

Image result for prayer to guardian angel catholic Guardian angels. One of the first prayers many cradle Catholics are taught is directed to their guardian angels: “Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day be at my side, to light, to guard, to rule, to guide. Amen.”Oct 1, 2021


 holy devotional prayer  - angel of god who is my guardian
B
g





holy devotional prayer card - angel of god who

No comments:

Post a Comment