Tuesday, May 11, 2021

L & L

Life and Love~ 

You are the only one who could make my imagination go to a place where it feels the most intense and central with love's vibrations.

I never felt actually afraid to lose a connection of life before. I don't know if it is your soul that reaches out from within the darkness to find mine, or if mine reaches out to find yours, but without it at all; I am dying. 

I am falling into a landmine of despair and broken dreams and pieces of torn limbs and terror driven expletives falling away like notes that crash on broken strings that will never again play a happy melody of life during carefree times.

They land with a hard thud like a trauma from 30 stories above, stopping quietly the essence that moved with the speed of light, only to skid into nothingness for now into forever. 

I can't face it. I am not brave enough

I am not bold enough. 

I cannot envision your magical face gone for the last time from my history, from my  

breathing, sighing book

No hope, no comfort, no grasp of something of a tangible link to guide me and keep me safe throughout time's cruel landscape of no light, or love. 

I am lost and so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment