Wednesday, June 1, 2022

TRUE 💗

 You are the only person I would ever snuggle with, or hold in my heart as an intimate love. I feel as if we have remained dedicated to each other for a reason; maybe survival, but I think it is more. I think it is a deeper knowledge and trust along with a bond that has been in existence from times that were immeasurable. I wrote a poem about it long ago and my hs friend who was very connected to ancient times and subjects like Renaissance, picked that poem to say that he thought it is was so beautiful. Sadly, it may be one that was lost,  so I would dearly love to find it. It was about knowing you in a past life. It just felt right. I felt connected to you and there was never a question for me about it being true. 


TY  💗💗



7 comments:

  1. I never want to lose you! I want to love and adore you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's snuggle and watch goofy rom coms together! Anything with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am tired of the treatment by them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is it she wants? You are going to need to tell someone in authority. I am truly worried about you. I am trying whatever I can think of, but I am getting frustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take my anxiety with a grain of salt; I am so anxious to get this over.

    ReplyDelete