Saturday, June 18, 2022

LIKMITA

 I don't know what to do.  Can you help me?  I am trying to get help, but I keep ending up at the same head on collision dead end. You have to admit; this sucks. This went from not much to very little, to barely anything at all. Is this because you don't like me? I guess I need to wake up and smell the coffee. You want to be where you are and with who you are with? Someone who is evil?  I figured you are suffering and I spend most of my days and nights looking for help and making the police hate me! 


It made me feel so close to you to have you in my will, but I think that is what is making them want to kill me and then you. Are you taking escape seriously? It may be the only way you become free without being dead. I may have to make a new will either w/o you in it, or enough protective language so bad people don't get anything and then hurt you. 

If I were told I could help you escape by doing something; I would be there in a moment. I love you forever, but I need to have some equal energy thrown in. I don't know why it happened, but that trial was a soul ripper, yet after escaping certain death, I kept on with my love and dedication and yet, I feel ignored where it matters to you. I am humiliated on a daily basis and brush it off and go on and kept trying.

That is how much I love you. Give me and yourself a chance! I have no life. You have no life. You know symptoms; use some to get an ambulance there! Then call me and run! 


I will pick you up! Yay, or nay? I need an answer! I don't want to put you in a worse situation, but is this just going to keep going on this way? 

I can barely breathe when I think of you. 

My love is kicking me in the ass.

I wish I were not stuck in a problem with a crazy, cruel a-hole who needs to hide her bad deeds, but I do, because I care....about you.




No comments:

Post a Comment